I imagine it has happened to everyone…you spend days packing, making lists of what to bring, checking your luggage, and then you arrive at your destination and realize….you forgot your toothbrush! I can’t even count the number of times it has happened to us.
Welcome to Forgot My Toothbrush, a travel website and blog that will hopefully make your travel planning easier. Here, we will share our experiences and travel tips with you. We are not (yet) full time travelers, but hey, we can dream! Before we travel, we spend hours, days, or weeks researching what to do, what not to do, how to do it, how to get there, etc. After all the time we spend researching and packing, it’s almost inevitable that we forget something, and often it really is our toothbrushes. Hopefully our tips and experiences can help you spend a little less time researching and make your planning a bit easier…and your biggest worry will be where to buy a toothbrush!
- Sintra, PortugalSintra, Portugal in 1 Day I hope you have more than 1 day to spend in Sintra, Portugal, but in case you don’t, I’m going to tell you how to make the most of your day-trip to Sintra. We made a number of driving mistakes when visiting Sintra, and it cost us hours out of our day where we could have been sight-seeing. Before I get into the best things to do in Sintra, Portugal I am going to give you a few tips on how to make the most of your time there. DON’T DRIVE TO EACH […]
- KuKu Campers Iceland – Overview and ReviewOne of our main concerns was having a table of some sort inside the camper – I asked if the small camper we were planning to rent would have this table inside or if we needed to get a bigger camper in order to have a table. They responded quickly, saying that all of their campers have a table inside so we can eat inside (we went to Iceland in March so it was very cold). I was then told to put in the comments that we needed a table to make sure we got it. The email said they can’t 100% guarantee […]
- Campervan Travel Packing ListIf you’re planning a campervan vacation but you’ve never taken one before, there are some things you need to pack that you might not have thought of. When we took our first campervan road trip, it was an incredible experience, but there are definitely some things that we wish we had prepared for. Keep reading to see our travel packing list for a campervan vacation! BEFORE YOU EVEN START PACKING, YOU’LL NEED TO DECIDE WHAT YOU WILL BE PACKING IN Should you pack in a large […]
- Camper VansCAMPER VANS – THE RIGHT CHOICE FOR YOUR NEXT TRIP? Until last year, I didn’t realize the popularity of camper vans. We were planning our trip to Iceland and I was looking for an Airbnb to book in Reykjavik. Additionally, I was going to have to rent a car and then plan out all the rest of our Airbnbs along the way so that we had somewhere to stay. Alternatively, I was just going to rent the car and then figure out where to stay along the way – I figured there’d be hostels or hotels to […]
- Lisbon in a DayLISBON IN A DAY I don’t necessarily recommend seeing Lisbon in a day – there’s no way you’ll be able to see everything worth seeing. However, if that’s all the time you have, you can make the most of it and see as much as possible in that day! In this post, I will give you a sample itinerary for your very full one day in Lisbon. First thing’s first – you need to wake up early! Lines get long and you will quickly run out of time if you don’t start your day until 10am. I recommend being ready to […]